It seemed longer, really. That's just how it is when a couple has a long distance relationship. Time apart is multiplied, yet phone conversations are never enough (even with video conferencing). The more we talk, the more I feel like heading for the airport or the freeway. I'm just glad we have the "unlimited mobile-to-mobile" plan. Without it, I would probably be filing for bankruptcy just about now. I don't know how many others are like us who talk for hours, sleep through the night, wake up the following day, and then talk some more--in a single phone call. My phone bill is not as thick as the yellow pages, but the number of minutes I use in one billing cycle is about the same as the number of names listed in the damn phonebook.
Well, with this upcoming vacation, I will be able to let my phone rest for awhile. I won't be needing it. Not when the one whose mobile number fills up my call log will be at my side.
-posted by mark-
No comments:
Post a Comment