-posted by tanya-
1.26.2008
the expensive solution to our silly problem
In this day and age, it is quite a challenge to share one computer among two avid users. Case in point: Mark spends hours upon hours managing his fantasy basketball team, and I spend an equal amount of time poring over wedding blogs and vendor websites. (I say to him: "oh man! that fantasy basketball thingy is like your 2nd full-time job!", to which he replies, "ditto. just change the subject to 'wedding stuff'." hrmph!). Our computer schedule works great on the days when we both work because by the time he gets home, I would've just left for work; and by the time I get home, he's already asleep. The problem is when I'm off from work (which happens a whole lot) and we both want to use the computer at the same time. Of course, we both feel that each of our 'causes' is more important than the other. I say, "But I'm doing research for OUR wedding!", to which he replies, "But I really need to set my line up for tomorrow! And so-and-so is injured, I need to find a replacement for him." Such a dilemma, right? Well, dilemma no more. He bought me a laptop today. Hooray! (Btw, ladies, that's how you get your man to buy you the stuff that you want. Just get in their way! LOL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha! nice strategy, tans! =D
so nice and gentlemanly of mark to put up with it (just in case he's reading this...)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i was rolling on the floor laughing when i read your post :-) kami naman ni alec we fight over the radio station pag nasa car. he likes to "surf" stations while i'm totally monogamous, it irks me nga sagad halin halin. super OC ako sa radio station, kag pag lain ang naga display nga numbers sa car radio, i freak out! asta subong wala pa namon na resolve, i guess i have to be more bitcheta about this, he just might end up buying me a new ipod video. HAHA!
haha! nice one tans! way to go!
Post a Comment