1.09.2008

Style Me Pretty

I absolutely absolutely adore this blog Style Me Pretty. It's a super-stylish, super-tasteful wedding-related blog by Abby Larson, the queen of inspiration boards and owner of Abby Jean Press. I say it's a MUST read for all brides-to-be.

The reason I'm posting about SMP is because they had a Do-It-Yourself contest in December that totally blew me away. There were a couple of entries that I really loved that I want to include in our wedding. Take a look:


The place card tree is soooo elegant, i LOVE it! It fits perfectly with our wedding style. According to Abby, it's easy to replicate. She'll post all the step-by-step procedures for all the DIY entries (as well as where to buy the materials needed) in the next 2 weeks on her site. Can't wait!



This monogram wreath is made of wire (wrapped with satin ribbon) and grapevine (for the wreath itself). It'll be filled with fresh flowers on the day of the wedding. Love it, love it, love it! Will hang this on the front door of the Hollins House. Isn't it super elegant? I think it's such a stylish way to welcome our guests into the house.

If you haven't visited SMP, visit now! You'll have LOADS of inspiration! Botsie and I are so addicted to this site, we visit it religiously everyday. You'll see why.

-posted by tanya-



No comments: