
The hours upon hours I spend poring over wedding-related websites have given me non-wedding-related, fun, geeky knowledge. For example, I've been messing around with a lot of cool virtual toys over at Big Huge Labs. Such fun! The one above is called the Hockneyizer; according to the description, it transforms any image into a photocollage in the style of David Hockney. There's another fun one called the Warholizer, you guessed it, after Andy Warhol's famous paintings.
Fun aside, I've been using BHL's MosaicMaker for more "serious" endeavors (read: wedding-related). I've been using it to make inspiration boards of EVERYTHING. For example, when I meet with our florist/uncle, I have a printout of my floral inspiration board; when I meet with our hair/makeup artist, I have another inspiration board of hairstyles I want; and so on. This way, I wont have any difficulty describing to any of my vendors the grand plans for the wedding day. See? All these unhealthy time spent in front of the computer is put to awesome use.
-posted by tanya-
No comments:
Post a Comment