In order to bridge our lapses in blogging, here are our updates once again:
1) Mark and I are now engaged (hooray!). Not something new to my friends because I've already told them weeks ago. I "borrowed" this picture of my ring from the Tiffany website:
So simple and so elegant. I LOVE it!2) We're planning to tie the knot sometime in late September 2007 in Hawaii. We're currently in the browsing and researching phase...and we found that late September is the best time to go to Hawaii because it's still dry, has lesser tourists because the kids are back to school , and the prices are cheaper. We found lots of great locations in Maui (although we're also considering Oahu or Big Island). We fell in love with a Wailea oceanfront location, and i got this picture from a Maui wedding planner:

Will post more updates next time (that means whenever we find enough energy to do so).
-posted by Tanya-
1 comment:
Hi Tans and Mark! Best wishes to you both! Such great news. It seems like everyone's headed to the altar these days ;-) I just heard about Myrha getting engaged, as well. And what about Mr. & Mrs. [insert Harold's last name here - I forget]! I didn't know they tied the knot this year.
Anyhow, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment