I have been recently inspired by botsie to blog about my wedding plans. It's turning out to be a good idea because I now have an outlet for all my pent-up creativity angst. Well, not really angst...more like everytime-I-see-pretty-things-I-want-to-incorporate-it-in-my-wedding- but-I-really-can't-because-it's-all-going-to-look-dreadful-so-what-am-i-going-to- do-with-all-these-eye-candies kind of feeling. Blogging is such a perfect salve to this feeling because I get to post stuff and say "look! how pretty is this? nope, not going to be in my wedding. still pretty, though."
case in point:
from Martha Stewart Weddings
How pretty are these lavender seating "cards"?! Pretty AND smells fantastic. But nope, not going to be in my wedding. Believe me, I was millimeters close to changing my color palette to lavender when I saw this brilliant idea from my goddess Martha. Sigh!
Speaking of color palette, I will talk about our official colors in another post. It deserves a post of its own, really. So stay tuned!
3 comments:
hey tans!
you don't want to turn into like the mad-soon-to-be-bride myrha. hehehe. blogging doesn't help at all with all her angst. she needs me to assure that everything she's doing is right. i guess that's my role. hehehe!
anyhow, i do understand completely, this is just a once-in-a-lifetime, a major big event, so most would try to get it right.
i'm excited to see you soon! take care, both of you! =D
Hi Curl!!!
So glad you dropped by! You know, i'm slowly turning into mad-max-myrha (yey! alliteration!). It's inevitable, what with all our late night four-hour-long discussions of wedding plans. hahahaha! One time, Chin rolled her eyes at me when I told her how gorgeous my venue was...she said "you already told me that about 20 times now". I'm mad bride #2, and Chin is my Curl. hee hee!
hello there you two! hahaha! admittedly, i have turned into a bridezilla ;-) but thanks to curl for making sure i'm still sane.
gosh tans, we're bonkers. i guess all brides-to-be are. hee.
Post a Comment