I was thinking of posting our travel entries chronologically, BUT due to demands made by the public [eherm, eherrrm], i'm posting Botsie's wedding photos first.
Pardon my lack of geeky knowledge, this is the first time i'm posting a slideshow. Ta-daaaa!
Hmmm...is it coming out right? Oh well. I'm too jetlagged to care.
Anyhoo, I'm physically hurting every time I see the wedding photos. Let me explain why: my stomach clamors for the awesome 7-course dinner served at the wedding; my salivary glands work at high speed every single time I see the detailed food shots; and my head starts pounding at the obvious realization that my appetite is far from being satiated by the meager supplies we have here at home. There you go Botsie, that's what your wedding dinner does to me. It HURTS!
More photos to come =D
3.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment