3.24.2008

jetlagged but happy

We're back! We had a WONDERFUL time in the Philippines, albeit a short 2-week trip. We had a jam-packed schedule: woke up at 6:30am and slept at 2am. I say, we need vacation from vacation! Well, I kinda have that, because I have 4 days off before I have to go back to work. Poor Markymark, however, has to go back today (and it's going to be a full work week!).

Thanks to my extra days off, I will be able to upload our photos and write blog entries about our trip. I'm soooo looking forward to doing that! I'm especially looking forward to posting Botsie's wedding photos & a video of their first dance ;). Such fun!

Tune back in for our travel entries.

3 comments:

Carla said...

tans, lemme know when the pics are uploaded try to upload it in multiply or flickr. Miss ya already! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya and Mark!

Welcome back! Looking forward to your pictures and travel chika.

Mai da Paypay said...

oh please please please upload! your camera is fantastic i can't wait to see the pictures!.com