5.03.2008

Just Blurb It!

I've long been eyeing this fantastic website, Blurb. I just had no reason to use it then. And, you bet, I do now! [insert evil laugh here]

I have always been a fan of photobooks ever since my sister, Chin, made one for her husband as an anniversary gift. At that time, she was using Kodak. Recently, the discussion of photobooks came about when Botsie and I were mulling over the best way to present her wedding photos to her mom and the in-laws. I said, "Why dont you put it in a photobook?" We went to the Costco website, as they had a great deal on photobooks (something like 40% off if you spend at least $100). Then, I remembered Blurb! So we both checked out Blurb...and guess what-- you can make your own book with 20 more pages, and at the same price as the other vendors! Sweet!

We checked out the different book samples they had on their website and downloaded Booksmart, the free software that allows you to layout your very own book. Pictures...text...whatever you please. I was then hit with a brilliant idea: Why not blurb the photos from our Philippine trip? Yeah! In fact, why not blurb EVERYTHING from now on?! Double YEAH!!!!

Quick, check it out. And when you're addicted enough, let's form our very own Blurbarians Anonymous!
Hi, I'm Tanya, I'm a blurb addict.

-posted by tanya-

No comments: