Nightmare 1
I never realized it was our wedding day. I woke up late and arrived at the hotel at 12 noon for hair and makeup. There were a LOT of other brides lined up before me, and I finally got done around 4pm. THEN, I realized that our ceremony was at 2pm, so I was late for 2 hours to my own wedding!
Nightmare 2
I noticed my hair falling in massive amounts while in the shower, so I went to see a doctor. He said I had the worst case of alopecia, and must now wear a wig to the wedding!
Nightmare 3
There was a huge storm that made Hwy 17 impassable. We had no way of getting to Santa Cruz, so we ended up holding our wedding at some hotel chain in San Jose. Oh the woe!
It must be the four-months-to-go countdown that's getting to me. Once again, pop-psychologizing welcome.
-posted by tanya-
1 comment:
hahahaha! i had your nightmare number 1 too weeks before our wedding
Post a Comment