Tanya: We need to save money for the wedding
Mark: I know, but I'm still getting an iPhone
Tanya: But you already have an awesome phone that's barely a year old!
Mark: I know, but I'm still getting an iPhone
Tanya: But we're going to be locked into a 2-year contract with horrendous monthly payments!
Mark: I know, but I'm still getting an iPhone
You see, I keep forgetting that I'm marrying a guy who camps out for a PS3, an iPod video, and whatever gadget he feels he MUST have on the very first day that it's released. It's an expensive personality quirk, I tell ya. This I have come to accept about him. However, since he's about to become a married man, some groundrules are in order:
1) No more overnight camp-outs. The earliest he could leave the house is at 4AM.
2) If it's something as awesome as a 3G iPhone, then he should also get me one.
3) I should not be involved in waiting and standing in line (as for the 1-iPhone-per-person-in-line rule, we have convinced my equally geeky brother Kaj to stand in line with Mark so he could get me MY iPhone...i believe that's called proxying. LOL!)
Fair enough?
-------------------
While browsing through iPhone-related blog entries, we found these hilarious pictures:
(Mark now wants to spray paint the Apple logo on our own tent)
(both images borrowed from here)
Just a thought: should I at least post an entry from my brand new iPhone while camping in the San Rafael wilderness? Hmmm. Tempting.
-posted by tanya-
1 comment:
Sigh, boys and their toys. I'm telling you, it never ends!
I can sympathize with you on this one: Tom (the boy) is a gadget nut, as well; although, not to the point of camping out for something (wait...he was THISCLOSE to camping out for the wii 2 years ago). He also has a relatively new phone that could probably launch a rocket into space given the right code hacks; but he gladly chucked it for the new, highly-anticipated 3g iPhone.
Crazy boys.
And I like your groundrules, especially #s 2 and 3. *wink*
PS - Yes, you must post from your new iphone. :-)
Post a Comment