6.06.2008

Botsie on SMP!

I meant to do this a long time ago, but I just got so bogged down with other stuff. Anyhoo, I want to tell you all that a great honor has been bestowed upon Botsie: her wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty!!! In the world of wedding blogging, that's a HUGE deal. It's a testament to how pretty AND stylish your wedding is. So here are my screenshots of Botsie's wedding, as featured on SMP:


(click on photo to go directly to Abby's post)


(thanks to Botsie, I now have my own little claim to fame by having my face on SMP! yey!)

Botsie, I'm so proud of you! When Abby said she was going to feature Botsie, I was blog-stalking SMP for a week! When it finally got posted, I was jumping up and down =D. You bet I showed it to everyone. Hahahha! So, Botsie, here's to you and your fantastic wedding! Mwah mwah!

-posted by tanya-


1 comment:

Mai da Paypay said...

thanks chikitans! hahahah! wow! wala lang siya na feature sa style me pretty, pati pa sa blog niyo!

well i bet yours will be featured in a three-part series. grabe ang mga little details sang wedding mo. which reminds me, when are you sending your blouse to tita merly?